View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 09:43 PM   #72
karleem

S/C/G: 249/203/135

Height: 5ft 7 "

Quote:
Originally Posted by neeseebaby22 View Post
I Bought Some Peel And Eat Shrimp From Publix Fro Dinner Tonight. Is There A Limit To How Much I Can Eat? I Was Going To Steam Some Spinach To Eat With It. Walden Farm Dressing On Top? Idk How To Cook So I Need All The Advice/tips I Can Get.
I know it can be hard! They do have recipe books that you can get thru IP. I think there are 3. I would ask if your coach has them and if you could look thru. They are all different, and one maybe easier for you to try. Good Luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WyoSun View Post
Monarch...the friend that turned me on to IP said she used to crumble some vinegar crisps to put on her salad. The package would last her 5-6 days, but it satisfied that craving without going off IP. Hope it helps you, too.
Great idea!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanna View Post
I have the Rhubarb Crisp recipe up on with pictures if you want to check it out!
Great blog! Thanks for the pics and recipe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HopefulTricia View Post
Received an edible arrangment today with lots of fruit and chocolate covered strawberries. I have stared at it all day.
Can I freeze it all???? Anybody know? Or do I need to find someone to give it to tomorrow. Wish I could have received a gift certificate and gotten the arrangement at some future date.
If you freeze it the fruit it will shrink, and the chocolate will fall off and crumble. It would be edible, but soooooo not the same!