View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 09:04 PM   #28
beaka
Jillian's B!tch

S/C/G: 250/ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Hey, ya'll!!! Everything's good here. I've really been on my workouts and eating right (except for that fish sandwich and fries yesterday ). I'm going home Friday, so I'm really trying to get it in, because I know there will be a couple of slip-ups. I'm mentally preparing myself to be on plan still though. The runnning group is really keeping me on it since I'm with them 3 days a week, but I'm running on my own more too. I've been on my No More Trouble Zones DVD 2-3 times a week since I got it too. My weight was 191.6 this morning, and I would be SO happy to see the 180s by the end of the month. I've been thinking about how I originally set my goal to be 180 (I set it lower now). I can't believe how close I am to where I started out wanting to be! I'm at about 60 lbs lost. It seemed SO big and SO hard when I started out. You just keep picking away pound by pound, and you wake up one day and realize how much of a difference it's made. I see a couple of people posted about getting a little off track. Just jump right on back in wherever you are. We all have times when we get of plan, but your still here. STILL STANDING! STILL STRONG!!! Ok... That was an Antwone Fisher moment.

Anywho... thanks for still being here, ladies! Let's keep it going!

Check out my blog- Healthy Black Girl!

Making it happen.
beaka is offline   Reply With Quote