View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 08:45 PM   #64
mamaerinb

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novak View Post
16 weeks, 50 pounds. Six months ago, I'd never have believed I could get here. And it feels great!

Oh, and 35 inches.
Yaaaaaaaaaaay!! Congrats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassykimann View Post
Hi ladies,

So after being off IP for a week, after I have my glucose testing and....

Have a great day everyone.
Your new pic is beautiful!! So glad you're back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanna View Post
I had a great weigh in this week -5.7 lbs!! AND my coach featured me as her first "client of the month". She wrote up a wonderful blurb about me in her monthly newsletter plus gave me a free week of food and a really sweet bike odometer as a gift!

PLUS - I'm over half way to my goal and only have 9.4 lbs to go before I'm in onederland!!

Oh and check out my blog Fat Kid Memoirs for 4 month progress pictures!!
Jordanna-you have GOT to be so proud, WOW!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HopefulTricia View Post
Received an edible arrangment today with lots of fruit and chocolate covered strawberries. I have stared at it all day.
Can I freeze it all???? Anybody know? Or do I need to find someone to give it to tomorrow. Wish I could have received a gift certificate and gotten the arrangement at some future date.
I would give it away, unfortunately that kind of stuff does not freeze well

Hopped on the scale again at work today...still hovering at 180.1. 2 ounces is what stalling me till 170's?? WHY cannot i just not get to the 170's?? I've lost maybe 2 lbs in the last 2 weeks and TOM is back with a vengeance...i don't want my body to be comfortable at this weight any longer, this is where i've been for 3 years and i just can't seem to get past it. it's really discouraging to know that you're paying all of this $$ to lost maybe a pound a week. guess i got too spoiled on week 1 and 2, how long did y'all plateau??

Started IP: April 22 @ 193, got to 163 on July 31st

Started again Nov 1st at 175, going for 30 more

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday.
John Wayne

Last edited by mamaerinb : 05-17-2010 at 08:48 PM.