View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 03:45 PM   #50
penguin0199

S/C/G: 245.6/229.5/160

Height: 5'6

Quote:
Originally Posted by neeseebaby22 View Post
Hello,

Please share some recipes. (1st day on the program). today for lunch i had a creamy mushroom soup ( i used 7oz of water) and a steam-in-bag broccoli (it had 5 broccoli florets in it,the bag was 12oz: how mant cups is that equivalent to?)for lunch. it was really good. but i'm still a little hungry. im eating lettuce as chips. a bit bitter/sweet. please send me all your treats/tricks! thanx
Welcome to IP!!! You're gonna love it. I'm on my 3rd week and I've lost 15 lbs!

There is a topic on here (2 i think) all about recipes for IP. Check it out, it will be helpful. I too used lettuce as chips for the first week but then I got tired of it. So now I use ice chips. Don't know if you have a Braums down there but I buy a bag of ice from there and its really good. Kinda soft/small pieces. I have also found trident cinnamon gum that we can chew and that helps me out when I get hungry. Oh and I go thru a bunch of pickles during the week too. Dill pickles count as a veggie for us, just make sure that you read the label and make sure they don't have sugar.

Don't be afraid to ask questions on here. Everyone on here is soo helpful. I'm doing this through the IP website so I don't have a coach to go see, just one I email. This website has helped me way more than my "coach"
Just stay focused and you're gonna do great!!!

Started IP 4/30/10
1st mini goal: 20 lbs by Memorial Weekend (bday trip to Chicago)

one for ever 5lbs lost