View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 10:13 AM   #20
neeseebaby22
Ideal Protein beginner

S/C/G: 268/257.5/190

Height: 5'6

Good Morning, Good Morning, Good Morning!!!

Today is my 1st day on the IP diet and so far so good. I woke up this morning around 7am I had a cup of water then got me and my son ready to leave. It wasnít until 9:15am till I have my banana pudding (did I wait too long to have breakfast?) I took my 10 mineral drops 10 minutes before I ate now Iím drinking water. Is there something else I should be doing in between time? Also, my coach told me it wasnít necessary to exercise, is that true? Who else was told the same?
***Starting weight 268.5! *** I need my fat girl days to be over!
SN: I went to fashion trends this weekend at the Lauderhill mall and seen a few outfits I liked. I havenít really noticed how big Iíve gotten until I went to the dressing room and "tried" to squeeze into my old size. I was hurt. I almost cried, like ďOMG what have I becameĒ. Sex is terrible (my belly is in the way) with my partner because I canít move around or quickly enough in bed. How sexy is it to try to switch position and it takes about a whole minute to do it, can we say turn-off...ugh (sorry if thatís TMI) Iím just a very blunt person. I call it how I see it. holla!!!