View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 08:58 PM   #21
karleem

S/C/G: 249/203/135

Height: 5ft 7 "

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanna View Post
last night we went for a family bike ride & stopped for ice cream. My husband got my favorite flavor (toasted coconut)...I had one little taste and it was so good. I can't wait to treat myself this summer. This morning my scale said I weighed 211.8 I know that's probably not significant to anyone but it is to me...I've officially lost 62.6 lbs, which is .1 lb over my half way point!! I'm half way to goal!!

Oh and I haven't tested the Rhubarb Crisp recipe yet because I'd already had my 1 restricted item for the week and I'm trying to put up a good number on Monday so I don't want to temp fate by having another. I'll have it on Monday for lunch. I was thinking of adding some WF Strawberry Syrup to it also!
Great Job! WAY TO STAY STRONG!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by want2run View Post
My scale at home is slightly different from my official weigh in one, about 3-4lbs lighter at home. BUT, taking that into consideration, when I got on the scale this morning it said...wait for it...

Yep, that number begins with a 2!!!!! Yahoo!!!!!!
Awesome! That must feel great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addy View Post
I posted this on the old thread just before it was closed.
Hello everyone!
I just want to say how great it is to read everyones progress and support here. My husband and I will be starting our IP on Tuesday.. I can't wait!!

I am new to the bords, but not new to weight loss. I was in WW for a long time and I started off strong. I lost 180lbs but after being on the program for 3 years, I fell off hard! over the past 4 years I have managed to gain 100 of those lbs back. My husbands co-worker is using IP with amazing results, I thought.. why not, all I have to loose is weight.

I look forward to reading everyones success and tips and I will try to share my journey as well.

Wishing everyone a wonderful day ..
Welcome and good luck!

Well I am just finishing my week 3 and WI is on Tues. I'll let you know how it goes.
With everyone saying that the restricted is a major temptation, I may not want to get them. I have not tried any yet.

Has anyone that has been on them really noticed a major slow in their weight loss????
karleem is offline   Reply With Quote