Thread: having problems
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 12:33 PM   #10
pitakitten

S/C/G: 135/131/125

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmama5 View Post
ok I do not want this to be the deal breaker, but I will go to the bathroom one day and then not the next and then my stool is hard ( sorry for graphics) but after having 4 children and hemroids it does not work well, in fact I want to throw in the towel... I have done the water, the extra mag pills more cal-mag, olive oil. stool softners, enzymes, can anyone help with this I am losing and do not want to stop, but the pain I go through is starting to take over the desire to lose 20 pounds.
I had major problems last week and well what helped me was this herbal tea that my parents get from Vancouver's China Town. You can also find it online. Its not for every day use at all but once a week its fine. I was afraid to have it while on this diet but finally did and well within 4 to 5 hours I was a free woman. its called nature slim tea. AGAIN I did it because I wanted things to cleanse for once and since I have been fine; might have to do with following a suggestion of taking them mag pills at night before bed.

pitakitten is offline   Reply With Quote