Old 05-11-2010, 12:40 PM   #179
gretel

S/C/G: 225 / 177.2 / 140

Height: 5'4"

First name: Gretel

Geographical location: New Jersey

Marital Status: Married

Children/Ages: n/a

Pets: 5-year old German Shepherd (Darla), 15-year old cat (Salem), ~8-year old cat (Moody), and a 6-year old guinea pig

Hobbies/Interests: Being a homeowner, bicycling, travel, gardening

Height: 5'4"

Eye/Hair Color: Blue/blonde

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: Since high school, but actively taking control since the summer of 2009

Starting Weight: 215 (highest was 225-230)

Present Weight: 202

Goal Weight: ~140 or whatever feels right

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: Having a skinny husband who can eat anything and not gain, plateaus after every pound, and if I cut back calories, I lack energy to exercise - it's a cycle that leaves me not wanting to eat well or move much.

Following any specific plan: Right now, just sensible eating close to Adam's Diet from the jpfitness forums with NROL4W and lots of biking.

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: I'm starting to have health issues that can be alleviated with weight loss. Also, I'm planning for children in the next couple of years and taking the weight off now would be best for everyone.

Anything else you would like to share with us: Frankly, I don't care how I look anymore. I just want to keep the weight off for good / or be fit enough to do all the things I won't do now.