Height: 5 foot 5 inches

Screen Name:rthesing

Age/Age Range:27

Family Life:Married to a great man, with 3 kids who are 8,4 and 7weeks old

Hobbies and Interests:Music, acting,and children

Favorite Music:Oldies, country

Favorite Color(s):Green and pink

Favorite Exercise/Workouts:eliptical, jogging,swimming

What are your fitness/health goals?I want to lose the weight I put on during my last pregnancy and some. I want to be a happy healthy person.

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? when I looked at myself, I was not happy with what I had let myself become.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health?I tend to eat when Im not hungry so my biggest issue has been finding things to keep me occupide so that I do not eat when I do not need to.

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? diet- I need to watch the foods that I am eating and make better choices. exercise- I need to try to get myself into a system in which I will work out at least 4 times a week

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : I dont want to look better then anyone, I want to look like the me I used to see.

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? I want to be able to walk in the store and grab whatever I want off the shelf and not have to settle for things that I dont like anymore.
rtheising is offline   Reply With Quote