View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 07:20 PM   #45
yelliemom

S/C/G: 241/173/150

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianMama View Post
I am on day one of my new lifestyle change. I have 50 pounds to lose.

Started this morning with the Banana-Pineapple shake, wasn't delicious but ok.

Lunch was the chocolate pudding, again not delicious but I can see adding some ice and putting it in blender and it might be alright.

I also made a huge bowl of salad for lunch, and couldn't finish it. Celery, cucumbers, mushrooms and romaine lettuce.

I did find that I had to munch on some lettuce between breakfast and lunch. But I don't know if I was hungry , or worried about being hungry. YKWIM.

so my first day questions are .....

Supplements, took my vitamins, iron pill, and cal-mag this morning. It kept coming back at me all morning. I could taste the capsules (at least that's what I think it was). Anyone else have this, or maybe I took too long to swallow them.

Veggies - I know you can have two cups of veggies with lunch and dinner. Can I spread it around more than that, have say 1/2 cup morning snack, then lunch, then afternoon snack then dinner.

I see some of you using splenda, my coach has said no sweeteners at all. He said 1 ounce of milk in coffee or tea in the morning. but I need sugar, so my chooses are not drink it at all, or use a sweeter. What do you do.

So looking forward to my real food tonight, chicken with shredded broccolie, cauliflower, asparagus tossed in olive oil and a little garlic and rosemary down under the broiler.

Of course I will be staring at the lasagna, and leftover birthday cake for my husband yesterday. Thankfully there is only enough to feed hubby and the kids so I have no choice but to eat the chicken.

Water so far isn't hard, I find I'm actually thirsty, so its only 1:00 here and I'm already 6 500ml bottles into the day, shouldn't be a problem get the right amount in.

Thanks in advance for your help

Kim
Hi Kim! So glad to see you posting here! It sounds like you're off to an awesome start. You will be absolutely amazed at how quickly the weight starts falling off of you. If you need anything you know where to find me, and the ladies here are amazing with a wealth of knowledge. Welcome!!

Danyele