View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 03:55 PM   #26
showgirlaz

S/C/G: h254/IP248/186/130 or size 4

Height: 5'5" size 12 mostly

scoop on my WI.

:P BLAH.... still holding at least .8 pounds water only lost .5 inch. feel bloated so that could change at any time. I hate the week before and during TOM. Almost wish I didn't have to weigh or measure at all these weeks. It seems so ridiculous. I know what is happening. I know it will flush out next time but just a silly exercise that makes me see how weighing really is just a representation of a point in time. For instance, if I weigh wednesday or after I will certainly be down at least 2 pounds... GRRR.... I should probably just rearrange my weigh ins to the dates I need in the month so I don't feel so...... stagnate.

PITA KITTEN: Thanks for the inevitable stall info. That was really interesting. Might make sense of some of what I have seen too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlasherea View Post
Oh I am so close to the 160's that if I stand on my tippee toes I can see it from here!!!! I weighed yesterday and was 171. My goal is 160, so I'm pretty excited. I told my coach I was really getting tired of Phase 1 and she moved me to Phase 2. It has been a really nice change and you don't feel so "on display" that you can't eat what everyone else is.

NSV I wore a dress to school today that has been hanging in my closet for 2 years with the tag still on it!
Congrats! We are almost in the same place! I have been teetering at 170 to 171 for the past 2 weeks. I am so close to the 160's I can taste it. Unfortunately, my goal is closer to 145 pounds so, I have a bit farther to go.

That is such a fun thing to wear the dress you haven't been able too. I had a few new with tags items in my closet that I'd actually forgotten about! Blew right past them as I lost weight (some because of changes in shape and some because of wrong season to wear) and had to just donate them without ever taking the tag off.

My Progress Photos

Taking this 10 pounds at a time!

You have to choose - eat how you want to look, or look how you want to eat...

Last edited by showgirlaz : 05-10-2010 at 03:59 PM.