bridesmaid on the right

S/C/G: 195/ticker/140

Height: 5 ft. 3 inches

Default hello all!

Screen Name: seafoamgreen

Age/Age Range: 26

Family Life: engaged!

Occupation: early childhood developmental therapist - also a doula in training

Hobbies and Interests: reading, hiking, world politics, women and children's issues, baking, spending time with friends and family, traveling, live music!

Favorite Music: alternative, folk, americana

Favorite Color(s): yellow

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: walking and hiking (and I'd love to try rockclimbing some day when I'm in better shape!)

What are your fitness/health goals? I would like to make a lifestyle change so as to avoid all the health problems that will come from being overweight (also getting married next May was a definite motivator )

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? I'd known I'd needed to lose some weight for some time and when I got engaged it was a wake up call - I don't want to start my new life unhealthy and unhappy with the way I look.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? avoiding processed junk and motivation to exercise daily

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? my exercise routines, what I'm eating and when I'm eating it

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? myself now!

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? my wedding dress!
seafoamgreen is offline   Reply With Quote