Old 05-07-2010, 02:59 PM   #170
alexthegirl

S/C/G: 195/195/140

Height: 5'5"

Default Hi! I'm alex

First name (if you want to tell): Alex

Geographical location: Minnesota

Marital Status: Married 1 Year

Children/Ages: Does my golden retriever Butters count?

Pets: Butters

Hobbies/Interests: I love TV and movies, especially comedies. I also like trying to be crafty

Height: 5'5"

Eye/Hair Color: Blue/light Brown

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: I haven't started yet... so tommrow maybe?

Starting Weight: 195

Present Weight: 195

Goal Weight: 140

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: I am awful at forming good habits and I don't have a lot of money to buy healthy foods

Following any specific plan: Not sure yet - reading here for inspiration!

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: I need to do something that I can stick with rather than a fad. I also really need to incorporate physical activity. As a business owner of a bridal shop, I feel like I should "put my best face forward" as they say, which means I need to slim down so I feel confident. Also, I plan to start having kids in 3 years and I want to have good habits instilled by then!

Anything else you would like to share with us: I love this forum - I have never seen an online community that is so supportive and kind to each other. It annoys me when it seems like people are just there to fire other people up - I didn't see that here at all! You all are so impressive and I have mountains of respect and admiration for your determination and great 'tudes!