View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 12:38 PM   #106
Journeysend

S/C/G: 233.5/214/160

Height: 5'3"

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitakitten View Post
incredibly dizzy today. Second day of week 3 and I just want to crawl into bed; maybe my body is going through an adjustment period? it better go away soon.
I also have been having periods of being dizzy....really bad on Monday! I think i will start measuring my salt, i sprinkle it on almost everything, but propbably still not getting enough....am going to try the salt in glass of water when a dizzy spell comes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frannie57 View Post
I have my first weigh in tomorrow! Excited and nervous......
I know the feeling....my 1st WI I was sooo excited and then absolutely amazed at not just the lbs. I had lost but the INCHES that had dropped off too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BevS View Post
Hi, TDM, I only drink 64 oz. a day, the minimum. I fill up a pitcher first thing in the morning and try to drink 16 oz. with each meal or snack. Lately, I've been trying to drink most of it before 6 p.m. so I don't have to get up at night and save just a little to get my supplements down at dinner and bedtime. I make sure the pitcher is empty before I go to bed.
I went out and bought a 32oz. water bottle, after I have finished it TWICE I know that I have gotten in the minium amount of water, I need that visual thing!!! LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin0199 View Post
I have water bottles that are .5L each and so I make sure I drink at least four of those. Plus I eat ice alot throughout the day. Which also helps when I'm hungry.

JUST FOR TODAY....is all we have, if we can change our attitude for that short time then tomorrow we can reaffirm the "Just For Today"