View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 11:31 AM   #44
yelliemom

S/C/G: 241/173/150

Height: 5'5

I had my WI yesterday and lost 4 more pounds! Like many of you my TOM is going to be starting soon and I've been starving. I just want to eat, eat, eat. For the most part I've been good and resisted eating anything, and the few little cheats haven't been horrible (extra IP packet, string cheese, and a little bit of extra meat at dinner a couple of times). I'm glad I'm not craving stuff like I used to during this time, but I wish I didn't have the feeling like I want to graze all day long.

Yesterday I had an appt with someone that I haven't seen since I started the diet. Once I mentioned the diet, she said that she thought my face looked thinner. She was very curious about the diet and shocked when I told her I've lost 22 pounds in 6 weeks. I go back for another appt in 3 months and she said that she can't wait to see how I look!

On a different note, I placed an order with Lindora last week. I'm anxious for my order to arrive. Has anyone tried the RTD mocha drink from there? I hope it's good!

CW I'm so excited for you! Enjoy these next few weeks with your hubby. I can't wait to hear how long it takes him to pick his jaw back up off the floor when he sees you.