View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 07:30 AM   #2
Belease

S/C/G: 147/121/118

Height: 5'4

I use Wii Fit to weigh myself, and I have all my thin friends on there, and sometimes I secretly look at their weights as a goal, hah ha! But the Wii Fit graph motivates me, as does the graph I have for my weight on FoodFocus. Then on FoodFocus, every day when it tots up your calories, it gives you an estimate of how much weight you could have lost that day (like .18lb or whatever) and I love adding those up until I should have lost 1lb, then jumping on the scales (and it's usually right! LIKE TODAY, YAY!).

I also like my ticker on here, that's pretty fun, but it's also very new to me, so it hasn't been motivating me since I started losing weight after Halloween.

When it comes to exercise, I can only get motivated by long structures of exercise, like having the six week challenge on EA Sports or the 30 Day Shred or whatever. I do do unstructured stuff like exercise biking or walking, but as a whole, unless I am aiming towards a target of so many sessions, I find myself not doing it properly. I need an end goal.

As for general motivation, my goal is lose weight for my wedding in August, and subsequent honeymoon in the Caribbean. I've half-heartedly lost weight before but this set in stone deadline is really the only thing that's ever kept me on track. If I wasn't getting married this year, I know I wouldn't be losing this weight. I always promised myself I would get thin for my wedding, and that's a promise I'm totally determined to keep.

30 Day Shred: Complete!
Women's Health Bikini Workout: 4/18
Belease is offline   Reply With Quote