View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 09:59 PM   #21
Lemiesse
Lemiesse

S/C/G: 169/163/125

Height: 5 feet 2 inches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgarygirlie View Post
Hi everyone! I have a question. Has anyone else had a week where they have not lost a single lb, and they have truly not cheated? It is not my TOM, nor approaching and this week was a bust. It was like I had hit the ground running, and week 4 was a total standstill.

Thanks everyone! It is great to see the NSV and the lbs lost for all of you, it truly does help to keep motivated.

Chaplains!!!!!! I hope you are able to get some sleep tonight with are the excitement ahead. You have been incredible, and you deserve the most wonderful 2 weeks with your hubby I will be thinking of you with a huge smile on my face tmrw afternoon.......YAY!
I am sort of in the same predicament... I am in my second week on IP, doing Boot Camp with no restricted items whatever; I am following it precisely. The first week I lost 6lbs and now, since then I have lost 2 ounces, that is it. I am so bummed and I really shouldn't be hopping on the scale every two hours but I am desperate to see it move more than 2 oz! It isn't my TOM either and I am getting the sea salt in and all the water... I am hoping that its my scale but somehow I don't think so I hope the weight finally decides to budge... maybe we need additional snacks. Right now i'm just doing 3 IP packets and one meal but I have been told that you can up the packets to 4 and a meal...it scares me to eat that much ironically!