View Single Post
Old 05-03-2010, 09:30 AM   #2
Hockey Mom23

Height: 5'10"

Good Morning friends! I had a self-proclaimed "no computer" weekend, it was great but now I have a little catching up to do.

I had the Cappacino today for the first time - WOW did I like that! Time to get more of those! We travelled on Saturday, I packed a cooler with my IP veggies and drinks and it went well for the most part - except lunch at Ruby Tuesday. I had salad bar, and did fine until I got to the salad that has broccoli, cheese, bacon, and some sort of light mayonnaise-type dressing on it. *sigh*. Sunday was a hard day for me, too - the weather here was overcast and cool and windy, just felt like munching all day even though I wasn't hungry. I ended up at the gym, walking on the treadmill for an hour.

I'm reading Women, Food and God - very interesting book. I've started thinking about my goal weight, and maintenance. Quite frankly, I'm a little freaked out about it - especially when we were grocery shopping yesterday and I looked at "forbidden foods" and thought, "I could easily snap and binge like a mad woman." My oldest son is causing a little stress in our lives right now - it all clicked when I read a few chapters in my book last night. Thankfully yesterday was a 100% IP day, and I'm working hard at putting my fears to rest.

Sorry for the long ramble. Hope you are all doing marvelously! I'm aiming for the 180's this week, please scale Gods be nice to me. Cleaned out my closet - wowzers, 3 large garbage bags of clothing that no longer fit. What a great feeling! OK I'm done rambling now - off to try to catch up.