View Single Post
Old 05-02-2010, 09:15 PM   #60
digitalrequiem

S/C/G: 240/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2

Screen Name: DigitalRequiem

Age/Age Range: 26, almost 27!

Family Life: Married, no kids (yet..), 1 dog.

Hobbies and Interests: Reading, Video Games, Hiking, Sewing, Cooking, Swimming, working with animals, shopping..:-D

Favorite Music: Mainly indie rock.

Favorite Color(s): All of them? Seriously, I love color. But if I had to pick one, I would pick purple.

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: Hmm. Swimming. I can swim for hours without feeling like I am working out at all.

What are your fitness/health goals? I would like to get out of the 'obese' weight range and into the 'overweight' or 'normal' range. Also, I would like to be able to take a long hike without feeling winded.

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? It's a long story. Basically I starting having health issues and I got sick of rationalizing my weight-gain as hormonal. That is when I decided to take control.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? Keeping up with an exercise routine.

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? I need to stop finding excuses not to exercise, get motivated to cook at home 6 days a week for lunch and dinner, and stop drinking diet coke just because it has 0 calories.

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : My first highschool reunion is next year. I would like to look better than my senior year self.

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? Cute summer dresses and above the knee skirts!

digitalrequiem is offline   Reply With Quote