View Single Post
Old 05-01-2010, 11:22 AM   #7
gardenerjoy
Green Tomatoes

S/C/G: 241/188/183

Height: 5'9"

Happy May Day! I've lost 8.5 pounds since the first day of spring! Seven of them in the month of April! My new plan fell into place better yesterday and I'm feeling more confident. Like Beverlyjoy, I am grateful.

WI: -0.1kg (new low), Exercise: +30 1240/1800 minutes for April, Food: 95%op, Read my Advantages and Responses: yes

onebyone: so glad that you are feeling better and persisting in victory!

Shepherdess: good job getting a run in when the conditions weren't ideal and on finding a way to stick with the program using tried and true meals.

Beverlyjoy: oh, you and Lexxiss are inspiring me to get back to the book! I got to the "start your diet" day and have lost all my consistency since then. It sounds like there's good stuff later on that I want to get to!

MerinoGirl: yay for checking in! And for knowing your own history with the scale -- you'll make that work for you!

Lexxiss: yay for getting right on track with your company gone!

BillBlueEyes: good job for getting to the gym and for working out the best sardines for you -- a little oil that brings a lot of Omega-3s and good flavor sounds like a good trade-off.

Beverlyjoy: yay for all your credits and no tortilla chips!

seadwaters: yay for good shopping and for the only impulse buy to be dog food that you needed!

maryblu: good job on a thoughtful post as part of your efforts to get back where you want to be!

Project: back to goal, 5 pounds at a time
My goal story: Fifty and feeling fabulous!
Visit Joy's Book Blog -- I review cookbooks and diet books most Saturdays!