View Single Post
Old 05-01-2010, 10:41 AM   #6
maryblu

S/C/G: 155/145/130

Height: 5'7

Default May Day

Happy May Day, all!

It's Kentucky Derby day as well. I always enjoy the lead up stories and the excitement.

BillBE, your memory is correct, at least half-way. In fact, *both my two dawgs eat my raspberries right off the bushes. They wade right in, never mind the thorns. @##%$@^ I don't have egg-suckin' dawgs, I have raspberry stealin' dawgs.

I agree with you on sardines in water v. oil; taste *does matter.

Our incredible string of warm weather has cooled to a more seasonal norm. This is the earliest ever that the trees are so leafed out. All my plum trees are blooming; it is wonderful, but I keep pinching myself. It could easily be May 25 or later for this to be occurring normally. A seasonally normal frost would now be a *late frost, and could wipe out my apple harvest...*waiting, holding my breath. We got the rain we so desperately needed yesterday. Waiting for it to dry up enough to do some serious planting.

One day at a time staying on track with my journey back to where I want to be. It is easier now than it used to be, and it's more than just that I know how to do it and have confidence in the Beck method. It's more than that.

What makes it easier for me now is that the *pay-off is so*much* bigger relative to the time/effort it takes. It is the difference between feeling *fat and being exactly where I want to be, exactly where I look and feel best. It is a big, big pay-off and worth the effort. That said, I remember when I was losing ...I remember at 190 down from 200, feeling thin. It's all relative, and it's all a big pay off and so very worth the effort. At this point, I don't even need to read advantage cards..I just have to *hold that feeling of *being exactly where I want to be, having my cloths fit perfectly..I just need to *hold that.

Now do as I say, not as I do, Beckies! READ those advantage cards..*laffin'. Will keep posting ..I gotta gitterdun.

I can't help but wonder if I will *ever get to the point that I remain vigilant and live Beck everyday so that I don't have to do this yo-yo thang. *sigh.