View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010, 01:08 AM   #18

S/C/G: h254/IP248/186/130 or size 4

Height: 5'5" size 12 mostly

Elizabeth! How odd that you too have a calf size issue! Makes me realize (and worry a little) that it can even happen to a skinny little thing! I have only dreamed of having thigh-hi boots. Even when I was skinny before (decades ago) I never had small thighs - 20" back then. ( have always done alot of weight lifting/strength training, beginning 27 years ago) The COOL thing is my thighs just measured 21.5" so, MAYBE this time I will get enough fat off to make them small. LOL... I use to dream they could be 19"! They never were but my ARMS sure made it! LMAO...

Originally Posted by sassykimann View Post
Awesome post! My current goal is that on Sept 18, the day I get married, I want the church doors to open and everyone to gasp. I want all of my relatives who have only ever known me as the chubby cute cousin to be like Holy crap she is hot and look at those curves. I want to be able to look back years from now and love the way I looked on my wedding day.

I want to be healthy enough to get pregnant on my own and not use the damn fertility drugs that most girls with PCOS have to to turn to. I want a healthy pregnancy and I want to be a YUMMY MOMMY
Here's wishing that you get everything your heart desires for your wedding day! I am sure you will stun everyone there!

Originally Posted by Vicjul View Post
My goal is to stop wearing longer tops and jackets to hide my hips and butt !!

In June when I get my maid of honors dress (my brother in law is getting married) I want to have it taken in not out !!
AH, the fat girl optical illusions we play! I am SOOOOO guilty of that one! You must post your NSV the day you finally feel comfortable without the coverage! What kind/style of dress are you wearing in the wedding?

My Progress Photos

Taking this 10 pounds at a time!

You have to choose - eat how you want to look, or look how you want to eat...
showgirlaz is offline   Reply With Quote