View Single Post
Old 04-29-2010, 12:08 AM   #18
showgirlaz

S/C/G: h254/IP248/186/130 or size 4

Height: 5'5" size 12 mostly

Elizabeth! How odd that you too have a calf size issue! Makes me realize (and worry a little) that it can even happen to a skinny little thing! I have only dreamed of having thigh-hi boots. Even when I was skinny before (decades ago) I never had small thighs - 20" back then. ( have always done alot of weight lifting/strength training, beginning 27 years ago) The COOL thing is my thighs just measured 21.5" so, MAYBE this time I will get enough fat off to make them small. LOL... I use to dream they could be 19"! They never were but my ARMS sure made it! LMAO...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassykimann View Post
Awesome post! My current goal is that on Sept 18, the day I get married, I want the church doors to open and everyone to gasp. I want all of my relatives who have only ever known me as the chubby cute cousin to be like Holy crap she is hot and look at those curves. I want to be able to look back years from now and love the way I looked on my wedding day.

I want to be healthy enough to get pregnant on my own and not use the damn fertility drugs that most girls with PCOS have to to turn to. I want a healthy pregnancy and I want to be a YUMMY MOMMY
Here's wishing that you get everything your heart desires for your wedding day! I am sure you will stun everyone there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicjul View Post
My goal is to stop wearing longer tops and jackets to hide my hips and butt !!

In June when I get my maid of honors dress (my brother in law is getting married) I want to have it taken in not out !!
AH, the fat girl optical illusions we play! I am SOOOOO guilty of that one! You must post your NSV the day you finally feel comfortable without the coverage! What kind/style of dress are you wearing in the wedding?

My Progress Photos

Taking this 10 pounds at a time!

You have to choose - eat how you want to look, or look how you want to eat...
showgirlaz is offline   Reply With Quote