View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 06:56 PM   #150
FlourishGirl
Me, only smaller.

S/C/G: 195/185/160

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgarygirlie View Post
Pookee!....I loooove popcorn too, so kudos to you for such control. Victories like that deserve to be celebrated!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pookee View Post
Hockey Mom23 - I agree with you on missing on the group support from WW; we're so fortunate to have this group! Let us know what you think of "Women, Food and God"; I know I could use some insight

Calgarygirlie - we have the sugar fairy in our house, as well. I told my sister-in-law about it after Halloween, and she told me that I was mean. Sorry, but I don't want my 1 and 3 year old to ingest all that garbage!!

I had a really bad morning with my girls this morning (eating was well, but my mood was atrocious due to my early wakeup call from my baby and a broken truck window). Yes, I used to eat out of emotion, rather than hunger... and I seem to be over it (for the time being). I even made popcorn for my 3-year-old this afternoon, and I didn't have ANY!! This is a huge accomplishment for me as popcorn was my main comfort food. Here's hoping I can stick to this program through to the end!
Ohhhh, my husband made Big Cheese Popcorn last night in the microwave and it smelled so tempting! I haven't been tempted by much in almost two weeks, but I really wanted to grab just a one piece and munch...but I didn't.