View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 06:56 PM   #150
Me, only smaller.

S/C/G: 195/185/160

Height: 5'8"

Originally Posted by Calgarygirlie View Post
Pookee!....I loooove popcorn too, so kudos to you for such control. Victories like that deserve to be celebrated!!!!!
Originally Posted by pookee View Post
Hockey Mom23 - I agree with you on missing on the group support from WW; we're so fortunate to have this group! Let us know what you think of "Women, Food and God"; I know I could use some insight

Calgarygirlie - we have the sugar fairy in our house, as well. I told my sister-in-law about it after Halloween, and she told me that I was mean. Sorry, but I don't want my 1 and 3 year old to ingest all that garbage!!

I had a really bad morning with my girls this morning (eating was well, but my mood was atrocious due to my early wakeup call from my baby and a broken truck window). Yes, I used to eat out of emotion, rather than hunger... and I seem to be over it (for the time being). I even made popcorn for my 3-year-old this afternoon, and I didn't have ANY!! This is a huge accomplishment for me as popcorn was my main comfort food. Here's hoping I can stick to this program through to the end!
Ohhhh, my husband made Big Cheese Popcorn last night in the microwave and it smelled so tempting! I haven't been tempted by much in almost two weeks, but I really wanted to grab just a one piece and munch...but I didn't.