Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2003, 07:34 AM   #1  

Height: 5'-2"

Thumbs up Pigs Anonymous

Yesterday this FAT chick exercised like crazy and then went home and ate everything in site. And to top it off, she made her husband get her a bag of bridge mixture, and she ate the whole damned thing!
Old 01-30-2003, 08:22 AM   #2  
Searching

Well its not very anonymous since my picture will show up right next to it. Besides food confessions are just noting are triggers along the way. Why do you think you ate everything in sight Ellis? Push yourself too hard in your work-out and felt deserving?

Last night after spending 30 min on the elliptical I had an unplanned bowl of cereal, SHOCK, before bed. They just look good and I had just burned 200 extra calories. SO BAD! But part of it was they were sitting out. I would have never thought of it without them sitting out. ALL FOOD AFTER DINNER GETS PUT AWAY!

We will do awesome today Ellis!
Miss Chris
Old 01-30-2003, 08:43 AM   #3  

Thank you, Chris darling...
I just seem to have the occasional bad day when all I can think about is food (okay, EVERY day is like that, but some days are worse than others ), and it's usually a day when I've done really well at the Y.
DH and I were supposed to go the Y this morning, but we're going to take a break from it. Going to pick up my pantry shelves and EAT WELL!!
You too, Chris! Stay away from that cereal, girl!
xoxo
Old 01-30-2003, 08:48 AM   #4  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Um...my evil sister Ruthless sat and watched Studio2 last night and had a sherry glass of Bailey's Irish cream. And then she lied in her journal about staying OP yesterday! Dumb broad!
Old 01-30-2003, 11:25 AM   #5  
Searching

Well hang Ruthless out back later. For now we know Ruth is doing fine ;-)

Miss Chris
Old 01-31-2003, 10:47 AM   #6  

Well girls, I just had to douse the leftover chocolate chips in dish soap before I ate them ALL! My DH could not believe that anyone would have to act like this. I said, I've done it before, and I'm probably gonna do it again! Ha ha ha. And last night I had an almond cookie and an half a glass of wine - DH had them out cuz he had a bad day (but then he can control himself without resorting to the dish soap!)

Yeah, back to the drawing board. And why is it I think toast is so exciting? I can probably live without toast every day, can't I? It never actually solves anything I'm stressing over, that dumb toast or the chocolate chips!

Lidian

Thanks for letting me vent...I'm going to the library to stock up on People mags - fat free relaxation technique!
Old 01-31-2003, 11:13 AM   #7  

Irish Cream... yum!

Lidian, I can totally relate to your chocolate chip story. I've done similar things. I SHOULD have done it the other night with the bridge mixture that I don't like. I threw the ones I don't like into the wastebasket in my bedroom. Last night I picked them out and ate them. What a LOSER!! ick.

And toast? Huh. Just give a loaf with some butter and I promise not to eat anything else all day!
Old 01-31-2003, 01:10 PM   #8  
Come on Spring!

12 grain bread whole wheat toast! Yum! Even without butter.
Old 01-31-2003, 04:02 PM   #9  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Hey Ellis, just close your eyes, take a deep breath and say $_@%&@#_%&@#_%&@%_&@_%&#_&@%_& !!!!!!

Okay, open your eyes and wahlah, its a new day w/a new start.

I did so good on my diet the other day, then got up in the middle of the night at ate 1/2 a jar of pnut butter, go figure ?

Your not alone lady, we all make mistakes but they can be corrected the next day. This is the day the Lord had given us.

HUGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love, Leenie
Old 01-31-2003, 04:16 PM   #10  

No need to translate that... I get the message! Leenie, I haven't heard from you for AGES!!

You're so right. In fact, my sweet DH sat down with me yesterday and said a prayer about our weight loss. Sounds corny, but as he said, we can't seem to do it on our own, and our bodies are important!!

Good grief... half a jar of peanut butter!? Woof!!

Here's to a new day, girls... tomorrow!!
Old 01-31-2003, 05:13 PM   #11  
Come on Spring!

Shucks, Ellis. Ruthless just forced a Laura Secord French Crisp down my gullet. i worked my butt off making a gorgeous fruit salad and all DH said was "That doesn't look like enough for 16 people". He is off to the store to get some more fruit - canned!maybe praying
Old 01-31-2003, 05:23 PM   #12  

is this something like the fish and loaves story?
Old 02-01-2003, 08:55 PM   #13  

Irish Cream, peanut butter, French mint crisps...it all sounds good to me! I always lick the knife after I make DD a PB & J sandwich. And I have been known to stick my finger in the jar too.

I don't know why I feel like eating all the goodies that are not soaking in dish soap (& I DO know where to find them!). A little stressed today. But why oh why can't stress lead me to loss of appetite and green tea? Why does it (still! oh, still!) lead to the granola bars, the goldfish...thank goodness I don't have any graham crackers around, they'd be gone! I can eat a whole sleeve in one evening. The cinnamon ones are nice too!

I tried that WW thing where you put Cool Whip in between 2 graham crackers and freeze them but I ate three sandwiches in 3 minutes and thought - I don't think this is gonna be a good diet thing for me!

Next week I am going to make sure I write in my paper journal when I want to eat lots of sugar! I just started a new notebook, one that I like. I was between 'good' notebooks, you know, ones that feel good to write in. I think it may help (hope so!).

Lidian
Old 02-02-2003, 07:59 AM   #14  

Yeah... if I'm going to suffer from depression, why can't I be one of those people who are completely disinterested in food?
Old 02-02-2003, 12:16 PM   #15  
Cookin' With A Vengeance!

DITTO!!!!!!!!!
Closed Thread