Originally Posted by jordanna
I had avery sad thing happen last night, we have two indoor cats and one of them escaped without us realizing it. We got a call from our neighbour telling us that Zoe was under his patio and looked really sick.
We ran outside and got her, and she wasn't moving and she was taking these short laboured breaths, we couldn't see anything physically wrong with her but we think she either got poisoned from getting in to something or maybe run over.
My husband rushed her to the emergancy vet, but being that it's an hour and a bits drive from where we live and she died about 10 minutes before he got to the vet.
I know it's not diet releated but it's on my mind.
I am so very sorry to hear of your loss. We put our cat down a few months ago becuase he got very sick. I am very close to my animals since I don't have children they are my children. The pain we feel when we loose one is sometimes very intense. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
New Life, New Business, New Me
New Weght after starting IP again in February 2011. Time to make the bottom ticker match the top again!!! Whoo Hoo
April Challenge 4/1/2011-4/29/2011