View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 09:17 AM   #29
WyoSun
Started IP March 1, 2010

S/C/G: 201.6/150.6/140

Height: 5'8"

I am also interested in information for going to phase 2. People are starting to notice my weight loss and I am getting things like, "you don't want to lose too much weight." and "you don't want to be too skinny, think of your age now". I totally get that and I am not out to be Twiggy(guess I'm showing my age here!!! LOL. But, when I say I am only half way or that I have 30 more lbs to lose, some people freak out. Part of it is that I am tall and people don't realize how much I really weighed or even how much I weigh now. That is one of the reasons I really didn't even want people to know I was on a diet. I am a smart person and I know what is good for me and I really don't need all that "advice". For my heighth, everything I have read says I should be in the 140 to 145 range (even the little guy on the Wii). My goal is 140 and I think that is realistic, but I won't know till I get in that range. Yes, in high school I weighed 115(Twiggy). That isn't going to happen and I don't want it to. The last time I lost weight I got to 135 and felt really good. That was almost 10 years ago. So, picking the ideal weight is a challenge and for the most part you don't need help from your friends.....just your coach and maybe this board.

one for every 5 lbs. lost
Here's to lookin good in a swimsuit and drinking crazy monkeys on the beach