View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 02:39 PM   #5
mysticus
slimandtrim

S/C/G: 229.3/229/160

Height: 5'9

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrittStar027 View Post
I have been on phase 1 for about three weeks now. My weight loss has been a little slow, but my IP coach believes it's because i'm not drinking enough water and i've been chewing sugar free gum. But i've lost 8 1/2 lbs in three weeks, which for me is just short of a miracle. I have found this diet very easy, but it does take some discipline and planning. Also, if you're looking to loose 10-15 lbs, you should aim for 15-20. The body tends to store about 5 lbs of glucose and when you go off the diet you automatically gain this back. It is expensive, but it really works. The food is pretty good, but you will end up picking and choosing the things you like best. I've been very encouraged by the results i've had. If you choose this diet, good luck!!!
I just started this diet and my first weigh in is on Thursday. Wow 8 1/2 pounds that is great. I was wondering if things like the cooked onions and raw green peppers make a huge difference in your weigh in. I am trying to stick to this a close as possible.
mysticus is offline   Reply With Quote