Old 04-26-2010, 04:34 AM   #56
danitzastars
one single step at a time

S/C/G: 245/243/200

Height: 5'5

Cool Hello All!

Screen Name:danitzastars

Age/Age Range:22 almost 23

Family Life:just me and my mom @ home n my boyfriend is staying with us this month while he settles into his new apt @ end of month..

Hobbies and Interests:nothing lately its a sad lonely life but i also smoke weed which is really bad and has made me gain about 80 pounds in 3 years ugh ...i really wanna quit tho

Favorite Music:everything i can shake my butt too lol but a little of everything

Favorite Color(s):black/pink

Favorite Exercise/Workouts:walking or anything with dancing i hate the gym it always makes me feel so award n stupid

What are your fitness/health goals?to lose the 80ish pounds n go back to my 200 weight

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit?when my friend was trying on clothes saying she felt fat in everything and how she felt fat in everything then turns to be and said you know what its like to always feel fat in everything with a stupid snark (*****!)

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health?that since i was raised in a single parent home where she was always working i never learned healthy habits just kinda like microwave everything...im what i call a microwave baby ..sad but true

lets do this *****!
What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve?not to smoke,be more active,watch what i eat

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? :whorenessa

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size?slutty clothes
danitzastars is offline   Reply With Quote