Old 04-24-2010, 08:12 AM   #1  

Default Is there a vegetarian diet plan?

I'd rather not eat meat if possible. Thanks.
rivka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 08:54 AM   #2  
Green Tomatoes

Height: 5'9"

I read Eat, Drink, and Weigh Less: A Flexible and Delicious Way to Shrink Your Waist Without Going Hungry By Mollie Katzen, Walter Willett from the library. There's an eating plan in it that includes options for vegetarians. The recipes are by Mollie Katzen who is famous for the Moosewood Cookbook and other vegetarian cookbooks. Good luck finding something that works for you!
gardenerjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 10:18 AM   #3  

There is the McDougall plan, its vegan and requires no fat at all. www.drmcdougall.com
cookinmary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 04:54 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 129/108/108

Height: 5'0"

I'm vegetarian (no meat, no fish, no fowl, and no eggs). I'm new to the program, but thinking I'll probably motify whatever food plan to work with my diet. I would love to hear what you decide to do. Have you been a vegetarian for a long time? Or, is it a new thing?
~Heather
winsomehill is offline   Reply With Quote