S/C/G: 289/see ticker!/140

Height: 5'4"

First name (if you want to tell): Salvina
Meaning of user name: just a phrase i like
Geographical location: Seattle, WA
Marital Status: living with the boyfriend
Children/Ages: no kiddies for me yet
Pets: my boyfriend..kidding!
Hobbies/Interests: writing, photography, the universe, astrology, food, spending time with friends and family, music
Height: 5'4"
Eye/Hair Color: brown/dark brown
Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: hopefully this will be my last start date...april 7, 2010
Starting Weight/Present/Goal Weight: 251/243/140
Problem: food addiction, binge eating, compulsive eating
Plan/Way of Eating: portion control, non-process foods, the plan my nutritionist gave me
Favorite exercise: belly dancing, yoga, walking
Favorite movies: american beauty, stardust, gangs of new york, the godfather series
Favorite books/plays: memoirs of a geisha, the fortunate pilgrim, daniel deronda, a heartbreaking work of staggering genius
Music: everything from metallica mary j blige, trance, dnb, whatever sounds good to my ears
Favorite Quote(s): the only people for me are the mad ones; the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time; the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars...
- Jack Kerouac
Favorite People (dead and living): my parents, my boyfriend, and people who live their lives everyday according to their rules and what they want to achieve.
Places you’ve been: all of the US, germany, italy, sicily
Places you want to visit: india, japan, turkey, nepal, australia, everywhere quite frankly.
Pivot’s questions (don’t think too long, answer as fast as you can)
01. What is your favorite word? like
02. What is your least favorite word? moist (eew)
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? insight and motivation
04. What turns you off? close mindedness
05. What is your favorite curse word? dammit
06. What sound or noise do you love? sirens (i'm from brooklyn)
07. What sound or noise do you hate? my cell phone
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? journalist
09. What profession would you not like to do? anything in finance, i'm not good with numbers

Any other tidbits you would like to share: my mom tells me i'm a storm in a teacup

*be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle*

restart! 10/1/13
mini goals
268 (10%)
189 (100lbs lost)
179 (previous lowest weight)
135-140 (GOAL!)
fillupthesky is offline   Reply With Quote