View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 11:17 PM   #55
clickit
Speechless and Redundant

S/C/G: 230/see ticker/130

Height: 5'3.5"

Screen Name: clickit

Age/Age Range:20

Family Life: Married with a two-year-old son.

Hobbies and Interests: Gaming, Computers, Listening to music. (Trying to hear all 1001 albums from the "1001 Albums to hear before you die" book. Done about 400 so far)

Favorite Music: Reggaeton, Alt-Rock, Trance, Bachata

Favorite Color(s): Black and pink. Neon green's cool too.

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: I love to dance.

What are your fitness/health goals? I would like to run without getting out of breath.

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? I was driving my car and some thugs pulled up beside me and told me I disgusted them. Then they called me a fat b-word. I never cried so hard. From that moment I knew I wanted to change myself.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? Not being able to eat fast food anymore. Honestly I was completely addicted

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? Need to exercise more often, need to eat more veggies, and need to be sure to get enough calories.

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : My sister-in-law, and dh's ex (she's always talking smack about my weight).

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size?
"Every day you may make progress. Every step may be fruitful. Yet there will stretch out before you an ever-lengthening, ever-ascending, ever-improving path. You know you will never get to the end of the journey. But this, so far from discouraging, only adds to the joy and glory of the climb."
~Sir Winston Churchill

clickit is offline   Reply With Quote