S/C/G: 186/see ticker/146

Height: 5'11"

Default About me

Screen Name: ma26

Age/Age Range: 26

Family Life: Married, step daughter 7

Hobbies and Interests:
Reading, snowboarding, running, nutrition, biology, backpacking, nature
Favorite Music: Many kinds. I like folk music and country.

Favorite Color(s):Purple

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: Running, weight lifting

What are your fitness/health goals? Eat sanely and healthyfully. Lots of veggies and whole foods. No more packaged processed or fried junk. I am signed up for a marathon in septemeber. I want to finsih in 4 hrs and 30 mins!

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? I have been wanting to lose this weight for years now. I have had a few minor successes, but then I start biinge eating again and I settle back into the 180's. I am lucky I am active or I am sure I would have gone higher than that. But literally this morning I woke up inspired and ready to really make it happen, today, so I found 3FC and signed up!

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? Diet. I binge on junk food. Like a whole frozen pizza in one sitting or an entire bag of potato chips and container of dip

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? Consistency consistency, and stay away from processed food

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : My best friend

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? A bikini on the beach when my husband and I take our delayed honeymoon to Hawaii!!