View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 02:56 PM   #5
FlourishGirl
Me, only smaller.

S/C/G: 195/185/160

Height: 5'8"

Carla:

Thanks for the insight to starting out. I can see you have had great success so far and it is inspirational.

Crap! Why is my coach giving me chili on my second day if it can put you off ketosis? This isn't special to me or my plan. She just had a sheet with the general suggested menu for the first week. Other ladies on the plan that I know have the same one. Boo because it may be slowing my "K" process and boo because I really liked it! I'll talk to her more about it on Frdiay during my WI.

Since water seems to be an issue everyone brings up I will try to drink more. I certainly can. Drinking the water is the easy part...visiting the bathroom is the harder part. I feel like I am always there.

I haven't tried the jello yet, but I think I will like it. I like SF Jello anyway, but the split pack idea is smart and possibly a good way for me to get the pudding down. I may try that too.

Does anyone know if there are any issues with splitting up my two cups of veggies (from lunch) throughout the day? Do I have to eat just 3 meals and the snack? I have found that it settles my tummy a bit more if I eat a breakfast shake at 7:30, then 1 cup of veggies at 10:30 then lunch and the rest of the veggies at 12:30.

Last edited by FlourishGirl : 04-23-2010 at 06:46 PM.
FlourishGirl is offline   Reply With Quote