Old 04-18-2010, 09:22 AM   #1  
Chick

Height: 5'4"

Smile #230 Bale of Turtles Getting Back on Track!

We are the Turtle Group here at www.3fatchicks.com. We welcome you to join us as we work toward good health and fitness in a persistent manner. As our inspiration, we use the race between the turtle and the hare where the turtle was the victor because he didn't give up. We believe in keepin' on by using the skills and techniques we have learned from experience to keep us on track. We believe in giving each other support. Good luck to us all!
Judy
Itryharder
(for Lin and Lauren)
Itryharder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 09:26 AM   #2  
Chick

I had a binge on purpose yesterday. I also asked my dh to get rid of any "bingey items" still left when he went to bed. He didn't and in a juvenile display of pique, I actually ate some of the foods. I can't believe I am writing this!!!!! Well, I did. My rings don't fit today because of the high salt I ate yesterday. I feel so fat. Enough I will start over. I've been tracking and had a great week last week. Now I need to repeat that---not take a break from "dieting". So, today I will get in the water, exercise, eat well, and track. How about you?

Whew! It feels good to get that off my chest. This Weight Watchers thing is a lifestyle change and I know that. Time to get cracking again.
Judy
234.6/192.8/189 and thinner

Last edited by Itryharder; 04-18-2010 at 09:27 AM.
Old 04-18-2010, 06:49 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 202/191/155

Height: 5 FT- 5 INCHES

Morning all

I know exactly where you are Judy I did the same thing over the past few days I had a great week and then pigged out on the weekend blah and it sux because I ate because it was there and for no other reason, well like you I am back on track today and fingers crossed will have a good week I'm not to hopeful for WI Wednesday though. I am my own worst enemy I bring junk into the house for hubby he loves his munchies and nevers gets fat lol but it doesn't mean I have to eat them as well.

Take care stay focused and keep safe everyone!

Julie
NEWYEARNEWME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 08:22 AM   #4  
Chick

Morning Turtles,
Julie, that was such a great supportive message. Thanks! So glad you've joined us. Keep on track and keep on keepin' on! :

Today is looking like a good day. Lots of sun and I've got my head on straight. I'll get to my Wed. WI regardless of what the scale does.

Bandit, how's your vacation coming along? Hope you're having a good time and eating the way you want.

Good luck to us all!
Judy
Old 04-20-2010, 10:46 PM   #5  

Afternoon everyone

Well I did WI today and even with my so so weekend I still managed to lose 400g so I am happy about that every bit counts and brings me another step closer to my goal.
Good luck with your WI Judy I have my fingers crossed for you.

Take care, live well, laugh often, love much.

Julie
Old 04-21-2010, 05:37 AM   #6  
Chick

: Julie! Weigh to go!

I have an that we beat ourselves up too quickly and then I know I wallow in the nonsense that I'm supposed to do better. I know my food points have been high this week and I think I'll show a significant gain on the scale, but I also know with some deep thinking and action I can turn that around again.

Good luck to us all and congrats to Julie NEWYEARNEWME for your loss!
Judy
Old 04-21-2010, 08:44 AM   #7  

Thanks Judy
I know what it is like to slip up and then beat yourself over the head about it but I have changed that way of thinking we can change it around and fix it it sisn't the end of the world and tomorrow is always fresh with no mistakes in it, so when we have a bad week just shrug it off and move on and get back to what we know we should be doing.

Take care everyone

Julie
Old 04-21-2010, 11:00 AM   #8  

Welcome Julie! Looks like you and Judy are keeping the board going this week. Great job on the weight lost. I am not sure what 400g. is though. But it is great that you are going in the right direction.

Judy- I hear you. I have been there before.

My firtst official weigh in was yesterday and i will be truthful. I was disappointed i didnt lose a lot more being my first week on points. I went from 252 to 250.4 so i lost 1.6 pounds. I am going to try to add a little exercise this week and hope that helps.

Bandit- I hope things are going well for you.
CherryAutumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 03:30 PM   #9  
Chick

Cherry, I am so proud of you! :
You're doing it! You are actually losing weight. So glad you chimed in to let us know how you're doing.

I was up this week. Basically put on the 2.2# I had lost last week. It's okay, but I'd like to stop doing this. today is good, I'm tracking, and looking forward to losing weight again. Got in 1 1/2miles on the boardwalk and am looking at a nice sunny day.

Julie, thanks for writing and keeping this site going and Cherry weigh to go!
Bandit, how are you enjoying your and

Good luck to us all.
Judy
234.6/195/189 and thinner
Old 04-21-2010, 07:18 PM   #10  

Morning everyone

Cherry thanks for the welcome and 400g is nearly a pound I think congratson your disappearing 1.6 that is a good and steady weight loss which is more likely to stay off and never return, and any loss is a good one it means we are doing it and one more step closer to our goal. Good luck with the exercise

Judy don't worry about gaining it could be a lot of things fluid is sometimes the enemy when we step on the scales and I'm sure your tracking and exercise will see you with a loss next week

It is a lovely day today and I am in a good frame of mind and starting a new week as my WI'S are Wednesday hope well all have a great day today and make good choice's

Take care everyone

Julie
Old 04-22-2010, 08:02 PM   #11  
Chick

Hi Turtles,
Julie and Cherry, you're both doing great. Keep up the good work.

Today has been a great day. Even though we ate lunch out, I was able to point it out and had a lighter supper. Have you tried the new Arnold Bagel Thins? They are one point each and really yummy. I had one with a Dr. Praeger veggie burger for 3 points total and I added a salad for no points to extend the meal. It's 8 o'clock and I'm not hungry, so that's a good thing.

Have a great day and we'll chat tomorrow! : and
Judy
Old 04-23-2010, 10:47 AM   #12  

Thanks for the encouragement ladies.

Do you ever sneak a peak at the scale when it isnt your official weigh in? I am guilty of this. I dont count it as official and I try to keep in mind that it fluctuates from day to day. I am feeling good though because my weight is still going in the right direction.
CherryAutumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 04:23 PM   #13  
Chick

Cherry, sneak a peak once in a while? I weigh myself every morning and make myself nuts! There's mixed opinions about whether it's wise to weigh every day or not, so I figure do what you like and what works for you!

I am so pleased for you that your weight is moving in the right direction! : Keep up the good work.

Today my dh and I walked on the boardwalk and then ran errands and then stopped for a slice of pizza. Since I'm having beef for dinner, I decided to not have pizza and save the 6 points and have a salad (plain, no chicken) instead. I must say I am very proud of myself!!!!!

Bandit, how are you?
Newyearnewme, how are you?

I'm so pleased we're all doing well. A turnaround is great!
Judy
234.6/195/289 and thinner
Old 04-24-2010, 09:55 AM   #14  
Chick

Hi Turtles,
Cherry, yep, I weighed myself this morning and I got good news. The scale hadn't been budging, but this morning I showed a nice loss. Now my next mini-challenge will be to eat very carefully today. We are celebrating my dear son-in-law's birthday with Cheesecake Factory burgers for dinner. Even though I'm getting agreen salad instead of fries, I'm sure the calories and points will be high, so I'm planning the rest of my day around that.

NEWYEARNEWME, how are you doing? Are you in your autumn season now as we are in spring?

Bandit, how's that vacation coming along? Have you set up your trailer yet?
Good luck to us all.
Judy
Old 04-26-2010, 12:06 AM   #15  

G'day ladies

Not much to report I have had a few bad days eating going over points and haven't tracked for the last couple of days either but I'm back on track today and I'll keep it that way. Yes we are in Autumn here and it is beautiful the tree's here downunder are lovely.

Take care everyone stay focused and keep safe

Julie