Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2010, 11:15 PM   #451  

S/C/G: h254/IP248/186/130 or size 4

Height: 5'5" size 12 mostly

Quote:
Originally Posted by deinekatze View Post
very pretty!

Thanks for the face share ;-)

Thank you! I love your new picture too! Your body is really responding to this program! I bet you are all excited to be getting close to your "trainer" picture place again!

Please keep the training tips - tone and sculpt pointers and advise coming! They are so appreciated.

I nominate you to be our in house "personal trainer"!
Old 04-18-2010, 11:17 PM   #452  

Thanks Blue Mermaid! I love your picture too. Thanks for sharing it if even for awhile. I know what you mean about wanting your avatar picture. I don't mind having my photo but I love my avatar of the Phoenix rebirth. It is a fantasy art piece that I like. I have NO clue who the artist is but something about the concept fits what I feel like now. I feel like I am regenerating myself through this weight loss journey.
Old 04-18-2010, 11:19 PM   #453  

I will start posting recipes tomorrow and the first will be the egg-less vegan mayo. There are many out there!
Old 04-18-2010, 11:21 PM   #454  

I put up some 4 month progress pictures on my blog - I was a bit disappointed in the lack of change from last month to this month. I can see it in my face but not really anywhere else
Old 04-18-2010, 11:28 PM   #455  

S/C/G: 184/132/135

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by HopefulTricia View Post
Traveling so I don't have my usual vanilla boxes to drink.
Had Lindora hot chocolate for breakfast. It was so good I just know someone here will tell me why I shouldn't have had it. 90 calories, 1.5g fat, 5 carbs and 15 protein. No aspertame. Don't know what the bar numbers are. All my papers are at home. Was this like having one?
Five-carb foods are not considered restricted. The bars are 15 carbs or more and about the same amount of protein. You did good.

Last edited by BevS; 04-18-2010 at 11:30 PM.
Old 04-18-2010, 11:33 PM   #456  
getting back on track

S/C/G: 187/172/150

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanna View Post
I put up some 4 month progress pictures on my blog - I was a bit disappointed in the lack of change from last month to this month. I can see it in my face but not really anywhere else
The face is the first place to show... I promise you it will start moving quickly!
Old 04-18-2010, 11:35 PM   #457  
getting back on track

S/C/G: 187/172/150

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlasherea View Post
Guess What?????? I saw the 170's this morning 178 to be exact! I also wore a new outfit to church. Well it wasn't new I just haven't been able to wear it for 4 years. It felt great, looked great and people are definetely noticing. My sister in law said I am inspiring her!
CONGRATS!!!

I am DYING To see the 160s next... hopefully next week! Although I have been VERY bad all weekend with my Fiance's birthday and all... it will be an aweful 3 or 4 days again coming up...oy!
Old 04-18-2010, 11:36 PM   #458  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novak View Post
You totally rock, Bev! Thanks.

And I love that you and I are pretty much in line with each other. We're doing an awesome job, don't you think?
Wow! Our stats are super close! I'm heading to North Carolina this week to visit my son and his wife and their baby boy. So I may be struggling to stick with the diet, but I intend to do my best. You may be winning the race soon!
Old 04-18-2010, 11:41 PM   #459  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novak View Post
Okay, so I just got back from a trip to Kohl's to buy some slacks for work, since most of the 10s in my closet are wool, and nothing larger fits anymore. I walked around the store throwing size 10s into the cart until I had like a dozen pair, hoping to find a few that actually looked okay. I hung them all up in the fitting room, and started trying them on... but not a single pair fit.

They were all TOO BIG!

I was shocked. What a great problem to have! I made another pass through the store and threw in a bunch of size 8s, which mostly fit fine, though a couple were actually kind of loose.

What I hadn't taken into account is that styles have changed in the past few years... the waistbands in my closet were snug, but the mid- and low-rise slacks at the store eliminated that problem completely.

Anyway, I ended up buying just three pair marked down, since I have no clue where I'll be when the last 9 pounds come off...

Nice.
Hi, Novak, I'm wearing size 8's now as well. I've never been smaller than an 8 since I've been an adult, so I'm wondering what 9 more pounds will look like too.
Old 04-19-2010, 12:09 AM   #460  

S/C/G: 261.8/201.6/185

Height: 5'4.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanna View Post
UGH - I stayed up way to late last night creating my new blog on my own domain (very excited). I'm not a computer expert so it took a lot of tweeking to figure it all out but I finally finished it at about 3 this morning!

I know there are some of you following my blog (thanks for that!) so my new blog address is www.fatkidmemoirs.com

Have a great day everyone!
You are looking so amazing! I love the progress pics! Not only are you looking thinner in each picture, you are looking taller and your complexion is looking so nice. I bet if you had on the same black shirt from last month you would have noticed a bigger difference. Oh, and I always liked looking at your Rollin With Rosie blog as well as your mommy blog but now can't find them. Are you going to have a link to them on your new site? So, to sum it up, I think you look more amazing each month and I bet your hubby is chasing you all over the house!!
Old 04-19-2010, 12:13 AM   #461  
New To Ideal Protein

S/C/G: 230/211.8/165

Height: 5 ft 5

Default New to 3 fat chicks!! HELP

Help, just started IP 2 days ago and would love some support. How exactly do I set up the profile and get the weight log at the bottom to work!! I would love to see my progress like you ladies have set up with all the great colours. Thanks Let me know
Colleen
Old 04-19-2010, 12:16 AM   #462  

S/C/G: 184/145/135

Height: 5"5

Hi Everyone! I am new to registering on the site...although I have been lurking for a week now Just wanted to say how great it is to be able to check in each day with those on the same journey.
Now... I do have a question...Is Splenda really allowed, my coach said sure, but I had it on rhubarb tonight and it was so delicious that I am sure it should be banned...Any thoughts?
Old 04-19-2010, 12:17 AM   #463  
Started IP March 1, 2010

S/C/G: 201.6/150.6/140

Height: 5'8"

Awesome Carla!!! The 170's were so important to me. Now I'm getting excited about the 160's. Hoping to make it there by May 1. Step-daughter's wedding. Hope I have to go shopping on Friday for something to wear on Sat.!! Also, just dug out 3 pants outfits that need to be dry cleaned. Haven't been off the hangers in about 5 years. Probably aren't even in style anymore, but they are pretty basic, so will have to do if I need them. Hope to just slide right on by the 12's and on to the 10!!

Thanks, Stacerp
Old 04-19-2010, 04:58 AM   #464  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

New week - time to start a new thread.
Closed Thread