View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 01:06 AM   #148
skinnylibrarian
0/12 Workouts - April

S/C/G: 135/118.6/115

Height: 5'1"

Hey everybody! Good to me you, I hope to get to talk with a lot of you around the forums

First name: Kaylin

Geographical location: Ohio, USA

Marital Status: in a relationship

Children/Ages: none

Pets: 3 bunnies, they're rather adorable

Hobbies/Interests: cake decorating, web design, and writing, among other things

Height: 5'1" (I used to think I was 5'3" but the last time I went to the doctor he dashed those beliefs against the rocks, *sadface*)

Eye/Hair Color: brown/brown

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: 4/16/2010, though this has been going on for ten years... this is just the latest (and hopefully last!) start date.

Starting Weight: 118.6lbs (tho it's a very fatty 118.6 and I'm more interested in firming up and removing flab than in losing pounds)

Present Weight: 118.6lbs

Goal Weight: 115lb range would be fine

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: Binge eating. I've been doing it for YEARS and it's a habit for me at this point, it's comforting and a coping mechanism, so I'll need to find something healthy to replace that.

Following any specific plan: Not really - just trying to eat healthy and exercise with a good degree of regularity.

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: I think I'm finally genuinely ready to do this without resorting to eating disordered habits, which I've always fallen into in the past.