View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 05:20 PM   #50
abreezies

S/C/G: 250/237/170

Height: 5'8"

Talking

Screen Name: abreezies

Age/Age Range:29

Family Life: Mom to three adorable kids!! They are the loves of my life (and sometimes the stressors of my life.....lol). I am not married.....yet, but I have been with the love of my life for 6 years!

Hobbies and Interests: I like to scrapbook (although I don't do it as much as I would like), reading, doing stuff with my kids.

Favorite Music: Country, and a 'lil of alternative too.

Favorite Color(s):Purple, blue

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: Zumba! Walk/Jog

What are your fitness/health goals? I want to be at a good weight with a little definition (toning). I want to be able to jog a whole mile without stopping (a long term mini-goal).

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? Pictures of me with my kids...ugh..... I guess I was really in denial!! lol

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? Keeping motivated....that's why I am here!

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? drinking enough water, strength training (haven't quite figured out the right exercises for me yet), and not beating myself up when I falter.

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : Me right now.lol

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? Jeans (the kinds with the holes in them like the country music singers wear) and a white tank top.....and look good with them on.....lol.