S/C/G: 175/ticker/140

Height: 5'7

Screen Name: mjluva829

Age/Age Range: 24

Family Life: Single no kids

Hobbies and Interests: Singing,Dancing,Reading

Favorite Music: Everything

Favorite Color(s): Red and Black

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: All Jillian Michaels and Biggest Loser dvds along w/ some other workout dvds I own

What are your fitness/health goals? Be healthy and fit. Fell confident in my looks and better my self esteem. Get toned as well. I've been told by my bf @ the time who is now my ex u'd look better if u lost 10-15 lbs. Get down to 140 lbs and a size 8 or 9 in jeans.

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? I wasn't happy with myself I was always called named from 4th grade through HS. Then the mention of what my bf @ the time who is now my ex had said 2 me saying I'd look better if I lost 10-15 lbs.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? [i]Making healthy choices and sticking with it. Not giving up everytime I don't drop a big amount of weight.I]

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? Eat more vegs and fruits. Give it my all in my workouts. Don't give into temptation all the time.

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : Myself! And maybe Janet Jackson lol. I would die 4 her abs. I want to be a thinner, healthier version of what I am now.

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? A bikini for the 1st time ever in my life not 2 mention some real skinny jeans with a tight top cuz I won't have the muffin top and love handles.

jmfan317 is offline   Reply With Quote