View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010, 01:04 AM   #47
lisa130

S/C/G: 154/146.6/129

Height: 5'5

Name: Lisa

Age/Age Range: 24

Family Life: Boyfriend of 6 months

Hobbies and Interests: Travel, photography, oenophilia, checking out Chicago's craft beer/dive pub scene, music

Favorite Music: Rock, screamo, alternative

Favorite Color(s): purple

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: I do the treadmill and weight machines, but hiked a "mountain" while vacationing in Cali and that would be my ideal workout if Chicago had mountains

What are your fitness/health goals? Lose 25 lbs, increase strength and endurance, improve breathing

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? Gaining 40 lbs over 4.5 years of college, feeling uncomfortable in my clothes, dressing to cover "bad" spots, forgoing certain activities to not have to wear a swimsuit.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? Just figuring out HOW to do this weight loss thing! BMR, CC, SBD, eating too little or too many calories... so confusing! if I knew what I had to do I would do it already!

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? Decrease my fat % consumption, increase exercise per week, increase veggie consumption

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : Myself right now!

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? Already have a Victoria's Secret bikini picked out for this summer .
lisa130 is offline   Reply With Quote