View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 01:12 AM   #12
Shytowngal

S/C/G: 195.5/130/120

Height: 5' 6"

This is so GREAT that you're even asking this. One thing I want to make sure of is, is she already trying on her own or is this something you're going to spring on her? If that is the case, don't push her, she has to want this on her own.

If she has voiced to you that she wants to lose weight/get healthy then compliments ALWAYS help. My bf calls me skinny mini, which isn't true, but I think it's cute. One other thing he does that I LOVE is that he walks with me everyday when it is nice out (and when schedules permit). Not only are we getting great exercise but we have meaningful alone time and can talk about everything going on in our lives.

He also eats by my plan and we also spend time in the kitchen together. Him doing everything on plan with me makes me feel like I'm not in this alone.

The things he doesn't do that I'm greatful for is he does not check up on me, ask me what I'm eating when he's not around, force me to exercise if I just don't feel like it one day, he also doesn't bring it up to other people we are with unless I initiate the conversation.

Your girlfriend is lucky to have you, and ditto to all advice above!

One dancing carrot for every TEN pounds lost

Last edited by Shytowngal; 04-08-2010 at 01:14 AM. Reason: grammar
Shytowngal is offline   Reply With Quote