Nell

S/C/G: 250/248/140

Height: 5'6"

First name: Holly

Geographical location: Eastern North Carolina

Marital Status: Completely Single

Children/Ages: None

Pets: Taco the Chihuahua and Chief the Dachshund

Hobbies/Interests: Bowling, Reading, Video Games, and (guiltily) the online game RuneScape, Anime (Favorite is Code Geass)

Height: 5'6"

Eye/Hair Color: Blue/ Blonde (I hate the term dishwater blonde...makes it sound dirty)

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: April 5, 2010

Starting Weight: 248.9 (Close enough to 249...)

Present Weight: 248.9

Goal Weight: Short term - < 200, eventually 140 (apparently my 'healthy' weight)

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: My dislike of exercise. Also, since I live at home with my parents I can't stock the fridge and pantry with 'healthy' or 'diet' food. Trying to overcome food is really gonna be difficult (and in the past has been my excuse for NOT dieting)

Following any specific plan: No, I don't know which ones are 'good', especially after seeing so many fail for my mother

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: I'm serious this time. From past experience when I make a goal, any goal, my motivation tends to cool a week or two later...I'll have to WORK to ensure that doesn't happen this time.

Anything else you would like to share with us: I used to be 83 pounds at 14 before puberty, after puberty next thing I knew I was 190, then 220...I feel like I 'skipped' the healthy weight range :S I really want to be able to shop for clothing that is my age, not made for my grandmothers. Also, I want to be more than just a pretty face.

Last edited by Nell : 04-05-2010 at 06:09 PM.