S/C/G: 294/228/199

Height: 5'5''

Red face My BIG SEXY mission!!!

First name: Symone Coach

Geographical location: Calgary Alberta

Marital Status: Single but it's complicated lol

Children/Ages: None

Pets: None yet

Hobbies/Interests: Music, movies, make up, cloths, friends, family, anything that keeps my attention.

Height: 5'5''

Eye/Hair Color: Brown eyes and I rock a two foot blond weave!!!

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey:April 4th, 2010 EASTER A NEW BEGINNING

Starting Weight: 287.4 lbs

Present Weight: 287.4 lbs

Goal Weight: Right now my number one goal is to break the 200 mark but my ultimate goal weight is 140-160 I want to be a size 10-12 so whatever numberthat is the number doesnt matter so much i just want to be in the 'medium' size range.

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: Sticking to my extended water fast. I know some people don't agree with it but I have completed 3 extended fasts with great results. So I'd really like to kick start this journey with an extended water fast but it's so hard to stay focused so... damn... hard!!!

Following any specific plan: An extended water fast then finishing with some juicing then a transitioning back into foods with a raw food diet for a bit. Just over a month before introducing myself back into meats and other foods that have been an issuse for me, so yup! thats the plan!!!

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: I don't think there is much of a difference. I have moved to a new city and do not know to may people. With my friends n family from backhome everything revolved around food. When we hung out went out or just anything it was always about food. Go eat cause we were bored. Shopping lead to eating. If i was lonely I would eat. Anxious, then I'd eat so basiclly an emotional eater. lol I am wondering off the topic lol I have decided to immerse myself in this plan. my life will revolve around it. And Ithink thats great cause this will be life changing. I am setting goal and and crazy awesome rewards for myself when I reach them and it's ot going to be based around food. So I am going to try and stay focused!!!

Anything else you would like to share with us: I feel a little over whelmed after setting up my little 'tracking buddy' thing. Yikes do I ever has a chunk of weight to loss. I am really looking for surport. I get enough negative comments from douches and it would be sooo nice to try and surround myself with positive people. So if you an MSN chatter and up for it I'd love to chat more it'd be nice to have someone there to talk me down of the legde sort a speak when I am feeling like I need to inhale a cake lol that sounds really bad. But I remember from the past having someone in the same situation as myself have similar goals really helps when I am feeling weak or sad or just down when I am not seeign the results I am hoping for. I am not at all one of those girls that needs to be cowdled the intire time but every now and again a kind and encouraging word is can do sooo much for anyone, ya know!?!!!

(p.s- sorry for the spelling/grammer errors)

>

Last edited by Big Sexy : 04-05-2010 at 03:51 PM.