Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2010, 08:13 PM   #1  
jeanne

Height: 5'4"

Default Thursday Chatters for April.......

Hello everyone! We are a great group of girls working hard on losing weight and or maintaining our weight losses. We come here and share our stories! All kinds of stories, weight loss - to our kids birthday parties and much much more! Please feel free to jump right in!
Old 04-02-2010, 08:25 PM   #2  
jeanne

Happy Good Friday everyone!

I hope everyone is well and having great weather like us!

Susan - the holiday will be hard but know I am thinking of you and your family!

Happy Easter everyone! Thank you all for being here! You really are some of my best friends!
Old 04-02-2010, 09:08 PM   #3  
Susan

Thanks for starting us off Jeanne!!!

I had off today. Pat took the day off too. We were going to go home but decided to stay here this weekend. I really needed a weekend of nothing! I've been calling Momma 2-3 times a day to check on her. She might be thinking "I wish this kid would leave me alone" We are doing ok! Momma is a pilar of strength!!! It's unbelieveable. As for me, I have my moments, I teared up in the car today, cried going to bed last night. It's just so hard to believe that Daddy isn't here. However, I know that he is taking care of my baby!!! My sister is the same way!

Tammy, are you counting the weeks until the wedding?

Tina, glad your surgery is over! I hope that you have no pain once it all heals again!!

I'm not really up to chatting lately. I promise that I will soon. I've also not done so well on my food. I'm actually up a little but I understand why. I'm getting it in gear again!
Old 04-02-2010, 09:10 PM   #4  
Susan

Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers!!! I really appreciate it. Please keep my Mom in your prayers that she continues to do well.
Old 04-03-2010, 01:41 PM   #5  
Thursday Lady

Happy Saturday!
Jeanne, thank you so much for starting us off. Hey, I like your tracker.

Susan, it's probably good for you to stay put this weekend. You are physically and mentally exhausted.
Yes, you can smile and think about your dad being with Seamus.
Dori, how are you doing? How was spring break?
Stephanie, Donna, Sis, what's going on?
Marion, have you fully recovered from that "bug" yet?
Maureen, you are way too quiet on here!!!!!!
Is your condo exactly the way you want it? How is that new car?

I really need to weigh on my scales. I know that I've lost some. And, I know that it will want to return when I begin eating as usual. I'm making sure that I eat small portions for now. Gas is no fun. (Oops!)
We got a package deal with cable when we moved. Now I can lie on the sofa and watch 5 HBO channels. Isn't that crazy!
Tammy, what color is your mother's wedding dress? I don't remember if you told us?

Okay, Larry has gone grocery shopping for tomorrow. I can't wait to see what he brings home.

Last edited by Tina; 04-03-2010 at 01:42 PM.
Old 04-03-2010, 04:12 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 169/153.8/135

Height: 5'3"

Hi everyone

I'm off for a 3 day weekend-this is when I wished I worked for the government they get a 4 day weekend!! our weather's been fantastic-I think we tied Miami for being the hottest day in north america yesterday(80 F) and it's nice again today-so far today i'm sticking to a good eating program-I tried to go biking for a while but there are so many hills around my place that I didn't manage to get too far-but I did get out walking for about 30 minutes.-tomorrow I'm picking up my mom and we'll have brunch with my sister & her family-I might try and see if I can find my other sister's place by car and visit her in the afternoon.

Susan, prayers are coming your way and for you and your mom. take care of yourself.
Marion, how's the weather in Kitchener? hope you're enjoying your long weekend.
Tammy, you've been quiet-how are you doing?
Tina, my condo is coming along but I would like to change counter tops in the kitchen & bathroom-and sinks, fawcets etc-then of course i'd need new appliances so I have to wait a bit for all that-or find a rich old guy!!! or get a second job(that's probably more likely to happen than meeting anyone)
take care all and have a great Easter

maureen

Last edited by maureen kempster; 04-03-2010 at 04:13 PM.
Old 04-03-2010, 06:06 PM   #7  
Thursday Lady

Maureen, if I find any rich old or young guys, I'll send them up your way.
Old 04-03-2010, 06:10 PM   #8  

Tina-you being from Texas make that an Oil baron or a rancher lol
Old 04-03-2010, 09:27 PM   #9  
Thursday Lady

Oil barons are a thing of the past---along with the TV show, "Dallas." I'll look for a rancher.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter!

Last edited by Tina; 04-03-2010 at 09:28 PM.
Old 04-04-2010, 10:24 AM   #10  
jeanne

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!
Old 04-04-2010, 05:03 PM   #11  

Hi everyone
I hope you're all having a Great Happy Easter-It's nice again today-went for a walk and found a bike/walking path not too far away-I am going to buy a new pair of rollerblades - I'd like to know what you all think of treadmills. I like walking but it's so hilly around here that it's not really that enjoyable-do you think treadmills are a good investment or just something else to hang clothes on.

talk to you all later

maureen
Old 04-04-2010, 05:11 PM   #12  

Hi! Remember me? Just too much stupid stuff going on, and I haven't been on here.

Jeanne, I'm sure you have been super busy! I look at the pictures on facebook, and I drool! lol This session at the Y is finishing up, so I'll be done with the aerobics and the zumba. Next session starts the 12th. I'm taking Boot Camp (not actually sure what it is yet) and a Walking & Weights class.

Maureen, hooray for the new car! come and take us a ride!! Sounds like you had some nice plans for the weekend! Hope you enjoyed time with family.

Dori, hope you are feeling better, I just read the post from 3/24.

Marion, hope you enjoyed King Tut and your favorite restaurant! How did Dan's job interview go?

Susan, Lauren has been counting down the days till the wedding on Facebook. She keeps me going.

Tina, LOL to the gas! Too Funny!!!! 5 HBO channels should keep you busy and out of trouble. My dress for the wedding is brown, almost a copper color. I've never figured out how to put pictures on here, so I can't show you.

Tim and Lauren spent the weekend washing up all the gifts from the wedding showers and getting things organized in the apartment. May 15 will be here before we know it! Today they cleaned my enclosed porch. Clean windows are so nice! Maurice and I have been sitting out there some, and now that it is clean I'm sure we will be out there more often.

I restarted my tracker for the zillionth time.
Happy Easter!!
Old 04-04-2010, 08:06 PM   #13  

Tammy,

put the pictures on facebook-then we can see your dress-boy you sound busy-you always make me tired after I read your posts LOL
enjoy
Old 04-04-2010, 09:49 PM   #14  

Why didn't I think of that????? Ok, just went to Facebook, and you can all see the dress now. Hope you like it! Hope I don't gain any weight between now and then!!
Old 04-05-2010, 10:07 AM   #15  
Thursday Lady

Tammy, great picture. Did you buy shoes to match.
Closed Thread