View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 06:23 PM   #116
HokieLoki
amazing

S/C/G: 214.5/185.2/115

Height: not quite 5'1"

Hey everybody...

It's nice to see some new people here!

Stacy- there are several threads in different groups here that give ideas about rewards, anything from a new CD or iTunes, charm bracelets, clothes, hair dos, a trip to the spa (that's what I'm doing!), or even an afternoon off of work without the kids, just relax time... there's several ideas out there, so good luck! You can do it.

jleeson- welcome, and congratulations on that BIG loss! Stick with the plan, and you will be very pleased.

venus- those hungry days are the worst, I have done the craziest things to try and curb hunger, from taking shots of pure apple cider vinegar or tabasco to eating a whole bundle of celery. I find the thing that works the best for me is taking a walk or reading. I hope it gets easier for you.

I skipped checking in last week, but I lost 1.8 lbs, and at today's weigh in, I'm down 2.0 more. That gives me a total of 18 lbs in 6 weeks. I usually stay on plan 100%, but on Tuesday I screwed up pretty bad... I didn't EAT anything off plan, but I probably had 800 calories of vodka... my girlfriend talked me into going out and having ONE, and it turned into FOUR, and the bartender was pouring generously. Luckily I still lost this week, probably because I worked out like crazy, but I sure learned my lesson... one drink hardly ever really means one drink.

I am perfectly on track to meet my first goal, the first 10%. My cousin and I have booked a spa day for a reward. Mani, pedi, facial and full body Swedish massage.

-Vince Lombardi
HokieLoki is offline   Reply With Quote