Old 03-31-2010, 10:08 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 257/250/112

Height: 5'4.5

Question wasn't sure where to put this :/ so i put it here please read I need to know

Hey I was recently doing some research on low cal foods and came across shirataki noodles or yam noodles i think they're japanese I'm not sure, anyway some people claim that certain types of these noodles are 0cal because of what or how there made and I think but I'm not certain that they are all natural... anyways to get to my point I was wondering if anyone has came across these noodles? if so how did you find them? would you recomend them? please get back
candy love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 10:30 PM   #2  
Tai

S/C/G: 272/111/Maintaining

Height: 5'4"

I tried these after reading about them on the Hungry Girl website. I know many people really enjoy them, but I thought they were awful. They also smelled kind of bad even though I rinsed them very well.

Everyones taste is different and maybe it was my method of preparation, but I would definitely not buy them again. I found them in a natural market in my area.
Tai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 10:31 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 243/190/150

Height: 5'4"

Here's a link to an article about the yam flour noodles

http://www.hungry-girl.com/askhg/ask....php?isid=1981

Maybe that will clairfy for you. I've never tried them, jut remembered seeing this article.

Barb
angelskeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 10:38 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 257/250/112

Height: 5'4.5

thanks guys I was thinking of ordering some there are no markets where I live so I'll have do to it over the internet and they seem super cheap if I don't like them I wont waste too much money
candy love is offline   Reply With Quote