Thread: Age 50+ Bios
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2010, 12:12 AM   #15
Evelyn48

S/C/G: 155/148/122

Height: 5' 2"

Hello, my name is Evelyn,I am 62, I am 5' 2" and weigh 150, just lost 5 lbs.. I am married to my second husband, my first husband died at a young age..I have 2 grown children, girl and boy and a grown stepdaughter..I love animals..I have 2 dogs one Terrier mis, rat and fox, and a little chubby Pug, she is all black, my daughter own her parents..she gave us one of the puppies.I also have 3 birds, 2 Cockatiels and one Parrotlet...I stayed small most of my life, but in the last 5 years I have steadly gained weight, 33 lbs, I am having a very hard time getting it off, I am not as active, and under lots of stress, we moved 2 years ago from South Jersey to FL, and my husband is very ill off and on, but I need to do something for me and loosing weight is what I need..I like to walk the dogs, which I just got back into doing, the past 3 months I didn't walk them, and they have gained weight, so we are getting back into shape together, me and the dogs.lol Hope to get some support her and hope no one mindes me joining in to also give support..

Last edited by Evelyn48 : 03-28-2010 at 12:13 AM.
Evelyn48 is offline   Reply With Quote