View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 10:03 AM   #109
BevS

S/C/G: 184/132/135

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacerp View Post
Hey guys! My husband is seeing my great results with IP (and some people at his work) and he actually asked me about him doing it. However, he doesn't want to spend the $330 for the initial start up that my center charges. That includes 11 days of product, the three supplements, and $100 of that is for the consult. So...I wasn't interested in Lindora before, but now I am - for him.

Is anyone here doing Lindora exclusively? Are you losing and not hungry? I also remember talk of other supplements but when I did a search I couldn't find where to get them.

Thanks guys for any info you can give me
I have been doing Lindora products exclusively for about the last month. I lost exactly 5 pounds in the last two weeks, which was about the rate I was losing on IP after the first two weeks (10 lbs. first two weeks). I am only 15 lbs. away from goal, and I think the speed of weight loss lessens a bit the closer to goal you are. Anyway, I'm happy with the way things are going. I'm not hungry and am staying in ketosis.

I'm buying most of my supplements from www.ourhealthcoop.com: fish oil, 1000 mg, 180 softgels @$7.95; liquid calcium (calcium with magnesium, boron and D3), 300 mg, 100 softgels @$6.47; and multi-vites (no iron), 60 tablets @$3.99. You can buy an alternative potassium source from Lindora. They have potassium tablets, 120 for $5. You're supposed to take two tablets per day. I can't tell from the picture how many milligrams are in each. The supplements from Our Health Coop were actually in my IP quick-start kit so they were approved by the regional IP rep.

Hope this helps.

Last edited by BevS : 03-24-2010 at 10:05 AM.