Old 03-22-2010, 12:38 PM   #1  
WonderWoman

Height: 5'5 and a half!

Default LAWL Losers & Friends March 22-28

Hello all, hope everyone is having a great start to their week!
JLem311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 02:28 PM   #2  
Yoga-addict

Height: 5'2''

Hi All

Hope everyone had a good weekend.

It was the first glorious sunny weekend in S'toon...proving that winter is truly over...and i soaked up as much sun as possible.Went and bought me a pair of "jeggings"( denim leggings) and got a real bargain...check my profile out if you wondering what that is...itz pretty awesome.

Also I tried to make the LA cook book meatloaf interesting by making a sauce inspired by Jamie Oliver made of a tsp olive oil,thinly slices onions,garlic,garbanzo beans, canned tomatos, balsamic vinegar, worstershire sauce, rosemary . Simmer for 10 mins and then spread it over the meatloaf & bake again with the meatloaf topped with bacon slices for 15 mins at 400.F. It tasted amazing...I got all my fiber in from the beans.

For those of you thinking "bacon"...sheesh!!!...I found this really good bacon from Maple leaf...it is center cut and just 5 gms of fat per slice and not that high in sodium. So you can use that as 1 fat if you do not add salt ( or use salt substitute) to the dish

Happy Monday...

PS...Jillian I love your tattoo...did you get it recently?

Last edited by mj2007; 03-22-2010 at 02:33 PM.
mj2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 03:20 PM   #3  
Joan

S/C/G: 180/169/155

Height: 5"8

Good afternoon, just checking in! I am suffering from a really sore back. I did go walking for 45 minutes on Saturday but just coud'nt do it on Sunday as I was in too much pain. I have booked a massage and I can hardly wait.
I also started the take off program again today. I figure that I need a couple of days to get me back on track.
Tomorrow I am going on a tour of the Calgary Food Bank. I have a program in my office where I take donations on behalf of the food bank to assist them with their recycling fees every year. I figure its time for me to go tour the place that does all this work for those who are hungry. Well I should run. Hope everyone has a great week.
MJ and Jillian- You ladies are both looking terrific!

Joan
Hoochie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 03:21 PM   #4  
WonderWoman

thanks MJ, no, the tattoo is a few years old. my DH drew it, it's in remembrance of my uncle who's nickname was Toad.
glad you had a good weekend in the sunshine!
Old 03-22-2010, 03:38 PM   #5  
Yoga-addict

Joan- Thanx
Sore is good...good for you!I attended yoga class for 2nd time yesterday and I can totally identify with you. I am going to a chiropractor this afternoon because I can feel that some of my bones on the hips are jutting out awkwardly...most probably because of all the weight i carried for years on my small frame.

Jillian- Nice!I have been planning to get a tattoo for a while...but chickened out!You make me brave ....did it hurt getting a tattoo over there?I thought skin is very soft and sensitive over there...
Old 03-22-2010, 03:42 PM   #6  
Yoga-addict

PS...does anyone know wherez Katie and kristin????
Old 03-22-2010, 08:02 PM   #7  
WonderWoman

Quote:
Originally Posted by mj2007 View Post
Joan- Thanx
Sore is good...good for you!I attended yoga class for 2nd time yesterday and I can totally identify with you. I am going to a chiropractor this afternoon because I can feel that some of my bones on the hips are jutting out awkwardly...most probably because of all the weight i carried for years on my small frame.

Jillian- Nice!I have been planning to get a tattoo for a while...but chickened out!You make me brave ....did it hurt getting a tattoo over there?I thought skin is very soft and sensitive over there...

i'm not the right person to ask if tattoos hurt, because i have such a high pain tolerance that i barely feel it. i have 13 tattoos so far. my DH and I got one for our birthdays last month (it's our pre-deployment tattoo) it's a matching one.
Old 03-23-2010, 07:38 AM   #8  

I need some help....

When I was on LAWL several years go I was on the Gold Plan. I went to LA to your door and according to them I should be on Plan 3. I have been on that plan for 1 week (as of yesterday) I have been working out with my daughter with Slim in 6. It's a boot camp. I have lost 2.4 lbs since restarting.

I feel that Plan 3 is too much food and I thought about going down to Plan 2 to see if that will help me get started losing again. Also since I am working out about 4.7 hours per week the Gold Plan that I was on is too little food.

Any suggestions? I guess it will just be an experiemetn until I find that perfect place that I need to be.
JennHill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 07:45 AM   #9  

So how do I get my ticker to show up? I saved it as my signature, but can't seem to have it show at the end of my responses...
Old 03-23-2010, 08:57 AM   #10  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

Hey girls

I think I suck at being online now. Really...I have very little desire to be online ever since my Dad was in the hospital. I had very little time for it then, and I guess I just got out of the habit....oh, and then my kids had spring break last week.......which left me no time. Oh well........I will try and check in more often.

I hope everyone is working hard at staying OP. I know I am, and it is getting easier each day. Today, my special challenge is to squeeze in some exercise. I am a bit out of the habit....but not ready to call it quits ....thanks to our drill sargeant, GI Jillian

Ok, must take the boy to the bus stop
XOXO
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 02:30 PM   #11  
Yoga-addict

Hey all

Jenn- I don't know your height and weight but if you have 50 lbs to lose, i would think you have to be on plan-3 without bars or plan-2 with bars.

Nicole- I hope your dad feeling better.
Old 03-25-2010, 07:26 AM   #12  

Well I dropped down a plan to Plan 2 and have started losing again. I will be on this plan for some time now as I still have 49 pounds to lose. I have lost 2.4 pounds so far this week.

Hoping to look good for the summer, but my biggest motivation is a cruise in October to the Caribbean...Cannot wait. First cruise ever.

Hope everyone has a good day.

Jennifer