View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 10:54 AM   #112
ReadyToLoseIt

S/C/G: 210/210/150

Height: 5'7

Hi everyone! I'm brand new at this so I figured that this would be a great first post. If anyone is looking for a weight loss buddy, let me know, i like being pushed!

First name: Kristina

Geographical location: Delaware

Marital Status:single

Children/Ages:none

Pets:a dachshund named jack, my next pet will be a valley bulldog, i can't wait!

Hobbies/Interests:i love to shop, work out, be with my friends, and getting tan!

Height:5'7

Eye/Hair Color:brown/dark brown

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey:it's a constant journey but since january i have been working out a lot without any results so within the past week i've decided to start dieting as well

Starting Weight: 210

Present Weight:210

Goal Weight:150

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss:i love food. it's my security blanket, it's there for me when i'm happy, sad, bored. i'm italian and i feel like that's just how i was raised, there's always food surrounding me and i've never really said no until now...i'm just going to say not as much!

Following any specific plan:exercising about 4 to 5 days a week and sort of following weight watchers. i eat a lot of the smart ones and try to follow the points that way

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: i'm sick of being overweight. i just broke up with my boyfriend and i had gotten used to being told i was beautiful and that i didnt need to change. now that i'm single and no longer hear that as often, i've realized that i may not need to change but that i want to for myself.

Anything else you would like to share with us: good luck to everyone! i just read that within the past year, not one state in the US had their average person lose weight, let's change that stat!