View Single Post
Old 03-22-2010, 08:00 PM   #502
fluffymama
fluffymama

Height: 5'7 1/2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey Mom23 View Post
I'm really excited for all of you who are showing great results on the scale and experiencing NSV's. I'm having a rough week and truth be told -- probably a bit of a pity party.

I weigh in tomorrow. I checked myself at home this morning - no change from last week. NONE. So ladies who have been on IP and had their TOM, tell me how that affects your losses? That's the only thing different in my week - otherwise I've followed the program to a T (with the exception of two diet sodas which my counselor told me was ok occasionally). I'm bummed, I'm mad I spent good $ this week for no results.

I am in awe of those of you who have been on IP for months and have experienced amazing losses. I want to be like you when I grow up!
been through the same exact thing, two weeks in a row. Trust me, I was so furious and disappointed that I was ready to throw in the towel, but I didn't, I hung in there and re-evaluated everything I put in my mouth. Come to figure, I was having diet coke a few times a week, and that was really slowing me down. Don't get discouraged, everything will work itself out!!